Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

smells


I love smells don't know how many we can remember but I love the snippets of memories we get from them! Any way had our scoot meet tonight at Fidels, Todays photo is my own interoperation of Picasso Guernica, I did this in 1996 as part of my A levels at school experimenting with perforated grapic paper.

Painting is just another way of keeping a diary.
~Pablo Picasso

4 Comments:

Blogger d said...

is it a doberman? :)

1:04 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always liked this piece of your work - I remember it well. It is very good. I miss having your art cluttering up my home!

6:13 am

 
Blogger Mr Mackie said...

is that a sutle hint;o)

8:20 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For next Sunday ?
:-)

7:28 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter