Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Saturday, April 29, 2006

First gig and thired practice


Well our band had its first technical gig last night. It was at our lead guitarist/singers new flat, went pretty good but I was pretty pooped as I DJed after our set, So it was a bit of a marathon, but I was in my little eliminate with all of the music. Going to hopefully have a very productive day catching up on all the things I should of done 3 weeks ago. hope fully without any distractions, mind you I love that distraction ;o)

Many people will walk in
and out of your life,
but only true friends will leave
footprints in your heart.


- Author Unknown -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter