Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Monday, July 31, 2006

Awsome Weekend!





Had a fabulous weekend! it all started with a bang catching up with my dearest Wetroast on Friday night as she was in town. The next day I flew up to Jaffa land (Auckland) to Dads for his 50th Birthday, was good catching up with the family up there and only just got back this afternoon. Had a killer of a toothache all weekend and I suspect its probably my wisdom tooth :-(
Thanks all for a great weekend!

Invest a few moments in thinking. It will pay good interest.
~Author Unknown

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great weekend and a very belated Happy Birthday, fellow Leo!! We went to Hanmer with my parents on Friday and got back today. Had a fantastic time. We'll see you soonish.

7:58 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter