Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

mr flero


well a little package arrived from my mum to my work today, all of my office mates were edging me on to open it so i did but they didn't have to twist my arm too hard, had some gorges prezzys from mum a beany, some smelly stuff, lots of sweets, ear buds, gloves thermal top and All Black Undies ( I hate rugby) Thanks Mum. also its my dads 50th today so happy birthday to you dad! my day tomorrow :o)
oh the pick is of me and my new super visible vest for when I'm on Deirdre

Chance takers are accident makers.
~Author Unknown

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

2:48 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter