Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Friday, July 07, 2006

Hand washing


spent the evening doing most of my washing and yes hand washing, our washing machine has been kaput since I was away in Whangaire. Im so used to washing by hand its second nature and I think Im a bit of a pro now, the only problem is that the cloths take 48hrs to dry :-( any way hers a good link on how to wash by hand How To Wash By Hand .
Having a lazy evening watching episodes of House and watching the inside of my eye lids.

The finest clothing made is a person's skin, but, of course, society demands something more than this.
~Mark Twain

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soaking them in the bath and then marching up and down on them in the bath, in bare feet, works well, and is more fun, and less hard work! I have done laundry this way a couple of times in my life when I had no washing machine :-)

9:01 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

6:19 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter