Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ear buds


Made it to Christchurch on Saturday stated work on Monday and finaly got around to blogging, Just at Claire's AKA Wetroast, work as I havent set up an internet account. We had a dose of snow this morning which was a treat. I have arived in pareadise on eath Clairs house is SOOOoooooo cozy and Warm! Well im off to my new home soon to un-pack my stuff as it arived today :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

joy:)we have a spare room for all those who want to stay, golly I feel so domesticated!

1:33 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it mr mack. I hope you two have fun. And we still have to do the dinner thing.

10:47 pm

 
Blogger Mr Mackie said...

yep defantaly! maybe next weekend?

12:29 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter