Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

K-Pow!


Bought an Icebrecker balaclava for my journey to Christchurch as I'm Scooting down in the early hours of Saturday and might be a little frosty, actually got it on now! (I look a little silly but hay its nice and toasty!).
Got some free petrol whilst filling up Deirdre Yesterday the pump I was using wasn't recording the petrol that came out of the pump and when I went to pay the cashier said they couldn't charge me as it wasn't on their computer ! :-) and i was being honest with them too, so pretty got a full tank worth $10 for free!!!!!!

Bread and water can so easily be toast and tea.
~Author Unknown

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice hat :-)

Will you wear it under your helmet? Does it fit under?

6:32 pm

 
Blogger Mr Mackie said...

made especially for that!:-)

7:14 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you look scary!

Good job your not in the UK - you'd be arrested and accused of being a terrorist!

I'd also mistake you for the thief who's been ruinning my building and breaking into cars and stuff - the git!

Were you wearing that to get your free petrol??? Was the cashier scared of you and said you could have it for free?

:P

9:48 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey wetroast... obviously the denim jacket still lives... ;P

12:51 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't you got any work to do Anonymous-e? What are you doing playing on the computer when you should be working? Eh?

6:29 am

 
Blogger Mr Mackie said...

haha, I think we have a few anonymous here, I dare you all reveal your self's :-)

7:23 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been told by Mr Mackie that the dear old denim number has fallen in love with a young denim lass in Wellington so will stay there. Plus, little denim jackets are often the target of bullying in Chch by fashion police - all very sad indeed!

11:07 am

 
Blogger d said...

dang. busted.

9:37 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter