Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

tagged by f4tty

four things

Four jobs i’ve had
1. Making Burgers
2. DJ
3. tutor
4. Art gallery Tech

Four movies I can watch over and over
1. Amilie
2. Blade Runner
3. The English Patient
4. Space Odyssey 2001

Four places I’ve lived (I can do more)
1. Manchester, UK
2. Dargavile, NZ
2. Geelong, Vic, Aus
3. Whangarei, NZ

Four tv shows I love
1. Star Trek
2. Star Trek Next Gen
3. Star Trek DS9
4. Star Trek Voyager

Four places I’ve vacationed
1. Austria
2. Portugal
3. Scotland
4. Great Barrie Island, NZ (Work but was like a vacation)

Four of my favourite dishes
1. Curry (any)
2. Italian (any)
3. Greek (any)
4. Chocolate sauce on a beautiful ........... Uhmmmm :-)

Four sites I visit daily
1. BBC News
2. stuff nz news
3. ScootWell Forum
4. DJForums

Four places I would rather be right now
1. Iceland
2. Hong Kong
3. Manchester
4. Wherever Natalie Portman is right now (same as f4tty but when hes out getting the milk)

Four people I’m tagging
1. Ryan
2. Alliedocious
3. zv470
4. Kay

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rar! You left me a message on MSN but I was too busy killing baddies =/ *points* thar lies me dirty ole blog mister *sea-dog voice*

6:36 pm

 
Blogger Mr Mackie said...

mm ok you vigilante :-)

8:17 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter