Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Saturday, May 06, 2006

i poo and expanding geeks


Ok I woke up this mornig planing to walk into town for..
a) a swim
b) to look around the city library
But noooo my i pod frozze iv tried to reset it several times but it keeps telling me too seek support! so i dont realy fancey doing the 2 hr walk in to town with no tunes, or I could just get the old walkman out again i guess?? well Iv cought a cold of one of my students and spent the day yesterday scoffing Strepsils, it was only after i had consumed half the packett that I read the warning about the Laxative effect on the back, Oh well.

To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.
~Soren Kierkegaard

3 Comments:

Blogger d said...

perhaps you could swim at the handy beach instead, and read web-books to avoid such a long walk. or you could walk and sing! sing noddy sing! for there is much to sing about!

10:27 pm

 
Blogger Mr Mackie said...

i could but i would pollute island bay with my noise and have the sound police arresting me ;-(

11:10 pm

 
Blogger HA said...

no ipod, that sucks!
did you try that "hold/unhold press play and menu button for ages" trick? my old ipod use to freeze up all the time and only showed a stupid apple.

1:13 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter