Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Scooted up to palmy


Scooted up to Palmy after work last night to see wet roast at massy uni, it was the last time ill probably see her before i move down to Chch 17 days to go! almost got every thing sorted just have to sell my futon and fish!
Scoot night to night will be my last :o( were going to watch some old scoot films and stuff! really enjoyed going along meeting up with other scoot mad people lucky there is a group in Christchurch too!

He who trims himself to suit everyone will soon whittle himself away.
~Raymond Hull

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's going to happen with you and Wet Roast when you move to Christchurch?

???

11:34 pm

 
Blogger Mr Mackie said...

hey is this Richard? she lives their too just doing a tutorial at the uni there :o)

7:28 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm please you are moving to Christchurch Mr Mackie - lots of places for me to stay so that I and meet up with old friends, as well as you and Wetroast of course! I am busy saving my air miles:-)

1:01 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurry up and get here you!!!

11:02 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter