Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Friday, March 03, 2006

Its going to be a real long day......


I was going to originally get up and go for a walk this morning at 6am with f4tty, but once again it way to windy so i slept in till 7:30. work today tutoring out in Lyall Bay, then of home to get my wheels of steal, records and monster sound system (which will probably be in the hands of sound control later) to David's Crew party. I dont now how Im going to get all of this stuff on my little Vespa? we will see, I also have to get it all back as first thing on Saturday (6am) I have to meet my Scooter buddies so we can travel in a little swarm up to the scoot rally which is a 3 hour ride away (3 tanks away) So wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Need a ride?

12:00 pm

 
Blogger Mr Mackie said...

mmm would be good cheers :-)

3:18 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter