Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Friday, March 24, 2006

Rat party


Djing at a friends place tonight as they are celebrating the fact that they are moving out of their rat infested flat. should be good. Deidre my vespa disappointed me again, not having much luck with her lately, she lost her 1st gear so I took her back to Motorad and they fixed her up for free as they "i guess" didn't tighten the bolts properly, ill go somewhere else next time, as this is the second time i have found dodgy bolts.

I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
-- Douglas Adams

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deidre?

6:38 pm

 
Blogger Mr Mackie said...

its a long story.....

6:49 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there something I should know?

8:26 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good old Deidre aye, man that cracks me up - you need a new name for that thing!

10:01 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter