Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Saturday, March 18, 2006

The Hangover






Well I awoke with the hangover from Hell today, partied till 6am and got out of bed at 9, stumbled back to Kiffs where the party was that night and then we meandered of to the Waitangi park to watch Fat Freddies Drop play, so of course I danced every little energy cell I had left. I also manage to score 2 free tickets to see DJ Spooky tonight which i really wanted see (saves me $120). Anyway just a few censored photos from the party last-night :-)

Every flower must grow through dirt.
-- Anonymous

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hangovers are GOOD! Goes to show you had a good night, or a few too many drinks lol, take ya pick! Hope ya didn't do anything to embarrass yourself..

6:03 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh he did... he so did!

8:31 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeeeeeeek.Pleeeeease dont tell me!

8:55 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh really, what did he do? Spill the beans so I can give him shit haha!

10:21 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ask him about the 'other man'

1:06 am

 
Blogger Mr Mackie said...

In your dreams gorman, your lucky I didn't put the picks up of D and R up...... just joking :-)

9:33 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks guys, not that you gave me much info lol it's okay though, I got a little out of him (enough to keep me entertained), I'll get the rest out of him on Monday! He usually ends up telling me anyway so I win either way lol whether I hear it from others or straight from him hehe!

9:12 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my boss thought the pic of jon and his librarian girlfriend was pretty... but wait... i thought that was davidetta??

4:36 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter