Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

9735 days 9hr 16min 34 sec


That's how old I am. doesn't really sound that old. Well not much on today just work and a quick look around the library in the city didn't get any thing out. then had some sushi in town, still haven't found a good sushi joint like Cafe Hanna in Whangarei, Hope its still there??? just spending the evening doing all the jobs i should of done this weekend if I hadn't got distracted ;-) and chilling to some groovy music, currently some Recloose

Life is a sexually transmitted terminal disease.
-- Colin Greene

1 Comments:

Blogger HA said...

let me know when you find a wicked sushi place...my favourite type of food! if you ever go to Queenstwon, check out the one in my blog...SOOO fresh and SOOOO yummy!

11:25 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter