Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Friday, March 17, 2006

party stuff


Well my little Vespa is still getting fixed and wont be done till Monday afternoon. Ill have no wheels all weekend, which is a bit of a bugger because the scoot club I'm in meets up on Saturday. Not much planed at all this weekend just a party tonight, a friends sister is back from teaching English in Japan. Should be fun as her leaving party was good.
I have the urge to drop in on family but no ones around :-( all so far away. Oh never mind Ill get over it...
Well the photo is of my 4th birthday, the only party type photo I could find.

You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses.
-- Ziggy, character in comic strip by Tom Wilson

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Third

8:35 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha check that, you don't even know what age you were in that photo.. it's THIRD mate so twinkletoes says hehehe! Oh and finally that phrase I keep repeating to you over and over again has kicked in huh? GET OVER IT.. ha, nah you know I'm only kidding when I say that aye, I do tend to go on a bit though aye so if I say anything to offend/piss you off at anytime, please tell me or just straight up tell me to F up (and no I wont bite your head off) lol

9:06 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So tell me which one of these children is Mr mackie?

8:36 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoops - that's purplepeopleeater

8:38 am

 
Blogger Mr Mackie said...

the one thats a boy, I forgot to count the candles whoops

11:59 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter