Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Fungerz (back home)



Arrived in Whangarei at around 8am and went strait to the hospital to check up on me mum. she was surrounded by flowers and cards, and was really happy to see me. She stayed there till lunch time which was great as i got to finish her hospital lunch Mmmmmm. back at her house just about to cook her tea, (hope that doesn't send her back to A&E) Shes alot better which is good :-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG that's not me it's my mother! I REALLY don't look like that! Thank you all for your good wishes, and to Jonathan for all he has done today. Ring A Dong Rose, he cooked a beautiful dinner of lamb and vegetables. DO NOT BELIEVE HIME WHEN HE TELLS YOU HE CAN'T COOK.

8:17 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops - I have caught Jonathan's spelling bug - I menat Ring A Ding Rose!!

8:18 pm

 
Blogger Mr Mackie said...

That is so badly spelt, never mind Ill let you off just this once.

9:40 pm

 
Blogger HA said...

Aww those flowers look soo lovely. Am so glad you are feeling better! Am sure Jon is taking very good care of you, hes a good boy that one :)

9:53 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope those flowers are from you Jonathan! Good to hear that you're okay Twinkletoes!

9:51 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter