Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Big night out




As you can see we had a fun night, We went to a Weta fx doo and there was lots of booze which Candida turned into toxic Cocktails. Today was a very relaxed day, Candida had a ride on the back of my Vespa down to town for some scrambled eggs down at the City Gallary. They had a beautiful exhibition by PROTEIN LATTICE defantly worth a visit. We also had a quick look at Freedom Furniture for stuff for her new flat. Just having a very lazy evening veging on my big brown chair watching trash on TV.

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.
-- George S. Patton, Jr.

1 Comments:

Blogger HA said...

That was a fantastic night! Please can you email me the other photos? I want to add them to my blog :)

Vespa rides are uber cool...merci beaucoup!

10:32 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter