Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Half a dozon eggs for tea

Had way to many eggs for tea so I thought a nice hot bath would go down well, but i think this has cooked the eggs more and now they have stuck to my stomach. Did a little shopping tonight, got some little prezzes for some special people and my self :o)
Well I was to lazy to do a doodle tonight so hears a real old one I did in 1999, one of my all time faves but unfortunately its a little low in resolution,

Butterflies are self propelled flowers.
~R.H. Heinlein

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, is that a bra strap I see! Shocking Mackie, simply shocking!!

10:47 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter