Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy mothers day!


Well a cold brisk front has hit the house could see it coming from the south out to sea whilst I was doing today's doodle. Went for a ride in my mates new car out to Eastbourne then we had some eggs Benedict then headed back home to watch motorcycle diaries. not much on tonight, just eating lots of fruit as I bought heaps of banners mandarins and apples mmm and some fruit salad for later!

You can't wrap love in a box, but you can wrap a person in a hug.
~Author Unknown

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like today's 'doodle' - and the one you did yesterday.

5:58 pm

 
Blogger Mr Mackie said...

were you Petula yesterday? i know you have a habit of changing your name from time to time? :-)

6:16 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cheek! Twinkletoes would hate to be associated with me!
:-)>

10:44 pm

 
Blogger Mr Mackie said...

it is you as you say what a cheek to me all the time ;o)

10:53 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at the third line of my previous post.
:-)>

11:05 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of people say 'what a cheek' I did a survey at work and everyone there uses the expression.

6:48 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter