Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Sunday, June 25, 2006

mix tape's


well its been a fun night in this big House all by my self! music blasting making mix tapes and sketching. all my flat mates have gone up north to make use of the big snow dump we had over the country. went in to town today to catch up with friends and to window shop, didn't spend a penny apart from hiring some C.D's from the Library.

Every survival kit should include a sense of humor.
~Author Unknown

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes it is good to have the house to yourself! You can eat what you what when and if you want. And you can play your choice of music - loudly! You can sing to yourself without anyone laughing, and you can 'steak' from bathroom to bedroom, or kitchen if that's how the mood takes you - without anyone laughing! Yep, I'm happy to live alone :-)

8:23 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whhops - I meant STREAK, and not steak.

8:24 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops - not whhops

8:25 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cooked a roast naked, once :)

10:23 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooooooer anonymous. Hope you didn't get splashed with hot fat from the roast potatoes.

10:53 pm

 
Blogger Mr Mackie said...

I danced naked only wearing religious artefacts once (I'm going to get sooo hassled for this!)

7:25 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha. I can supply a photograph for interested parties. :-))

5:59 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should have said a photograph of the naked dance with reigious artefacts.

6:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll ask the Northern Advocate to return it to me, Wetroast. :-)

6:53 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter