Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Snow wind and flashy stuff


I was woken this-morning to a flash of lighting and hail against my window, looks like some of the main roads in NZ are closed, so basically its almost impossible to drive from one end country to the other. The radio was waning people not to go out in there cars, (they didn't say scooters)
I guess the photo is how beautiful Christchurch will be today :-)

Where does the white go when the snow melts?
~Author Unknown

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No wind, rain, hail, thunder or lightning up here - not all that cold either. :-)

I'd quite enjoy a little bit of snow though!

6:37 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cold, wet, snow, sleat, hail, wind and then the rest.

Oh well.

10:47 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had not made that comment about it being mild up here in Northland! It is now bitterly cold - icey wind that goes straight through. If I didn't know better I would say it will snow here tonight. Winterless North? Bah!

5:48 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter