Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Monday, June 19, 2006

Super Time!


Just got back from a super time in Christchurch! all sad as i want to go start back! I saw a bit of snow on the port hills and heaps on the rangers, Wetroast and I spent some of or hard earned cash on some new Ice Breaker cloths which are super warm and made from NZ Marino wool. also watched Everything has gone Pete Tong, which is about a DJ in Ibiza who goes deaf, and how F%$ked his life style was. Well better go and sort some Kai out!

You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip.
~Jonathan Carroll, "Outside the Dog Museum"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't the wool in the IceBreaker clothes make you itch?

7:20 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess the IceBreaker range must be on the birthday list then:-)

I'm please you an Wetroast met up with P and F and L and R at the weekend, Mr Mackie. Hi P and F! You'll know who I am! Ages since I saw you both.

6:16 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know who you are now, with a little help from Mr Mackie. hehe

4:46 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter