Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Saturday, March 11, 2006

my vespa has faild me :-(


I was going for a Saturday ride with my mate Robert today for his 30th birthday around Seaton and then out of the blue my clutch cable broke whiles in 4th gear on my vespa. I managed to make it to Island bay chugging along, at one time I had to ride on the foot part to avoid stopped traffic as if I stopped there was no way of starting again, it was amusing but sad at the same time. I dropped the vespa at a scooter buddies house were it will have to stay till Monday :-( its probably going to be expensive to fix :-( all sad now, Robert and I are now Drowning our sorrows with some Bennett's Beer then off to watch some free moves at Rialto.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-(

7:29 pm

 
Blogger HA said...

boo! NOOOOO it can't die! don't forget you promised me a ride on the scooter when I next visit :) Hope it gets better soon!

11:24 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw that's not good news, you poor thing! So will it be fixed by Tuesday? I hope you're coming to work on Tuesday, geez one day without you there is going to be like hell hehe, you're the only one as sane as I am lol

9:22 pm

 
Blogger CHEAPTAP.CO.UK -- Enjoy the water, enjoy your life! said...

Good Kitchen Sink Taps valve switch freely, while the use of Cheap Taps is not too loose or too tight; handle position, shape to be convenient to open and Waterfall Taps, that the use of the back can easily operate.

4:02 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter