Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Monday, March 06, 2006

Phone call from out of the blue


My mobile phone rang at work today which doesn't often happen nearly answered "Welcome to .... how can I help you" it turned out to be an old friend who I haven't really talked too for 18 months, had a good chat. that was pretty much the highlight of my day. It was good being back in the office with my work mates. I spend a lot of the time out of the office tutoring around the Wellington area.
Just having a lazy evening, reading books on scooters, listening to music and tonight I WILL make Alfredo Chicken pasta!

*NEW* Thought Ill post a quote every day :-) and today's quote is......

It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world every day always just exactly fits the newspaper.

Jerry Seinfeld (1954 - )

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how was the Alfredo Chicken Pasta?

10:09 pm

 
Blogger Mr Mackie said...

OK i think i used to much olive oil, needed a salad and some wine with it.

10:38 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter