Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Monday, April 17, 2006

Im a winner!


I had a phone call from a gift shop (Natures Discovery) this morning to say that i had won 447 Eggs, I was a little confused at first and then remembered that i bought a nose pencil sharpener for a friend the week before and guessed how many eggs were in the jar! Im getting Deaidre all sparkly for my tour of the south island today. That's it in a nut shell, I'm off to stuff my mouth with eggs

Don't trust anyone over 30 who used to say "Don't trust anyone over 30."
-- Anonymous

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Piggie... you'll get fat.


GIVE ME ONE. NOW!!!

2:36 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have just remembered Wanganiu when a certain young man threw up all night because he ate all his Easter eggs in one go - when the baby sitter was looking after him. Ha Ha ha ha . . . . . you'll be examining the white porcelain bowl tonight, mark my words! There'll be tears before bedtime.

2:40 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I got your txt this morning and I was a little jealous haha, knew I should've brought something and guessed how many eggs were in that damn jar lol

9:10 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter