Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Sunday, April 16, 2006

more jam surprize


Well iv been a little bizzy over the last day or two, spent the day with kiff and his dad and new mum, we had brunch then looked around Petone then went up to the Carter Observatory to play with laser pens over the city. Later on in the evening I scooted to a friends party which a had a few little surprises then headed home for some sleep. Did a load of washing this morning and some other Sunday chores and that's about it! Having a another jam session with the band later today. That's it in a nut shell.
Today's pisc is a little sketch i did in 99 of a cello player whilst at a concert was a pretty fun place to sketch i took it home and scanned it and played with it in photoshop.

"Honesty and transparency make you vulnerable. Be honest and transparent anyway."
Mother Teresa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have had a good Easter. I think I should get a blog as my life seems to be more interesting than yours!

12:02 pm

 
Blogger Mr Mackie said...

Ha! do tell, have you found that dread lock rascal yet?

12:52 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not for your young ears! At my age I can do what I want :-))))))

2:37 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter