Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Hell reunited!



I caught up with Meka my old dog today, it was just like a romance film she saw me from a distant and ran through a daisy infested field and we intwined in the middle of the field and rolled around for a good 20 min :-) she remembered all the secret tricks I taught her. Later in the day I picked up Leyla and Sven up from school we went in to the town were i spoilt them a little then we went to the new Hell Pizza in Whangarie then drove up Parahaki to eat our kai. Mums doing alot better took her out for a little drive and been spoiling her rotten.

Gray hair is God's graffiti.
Bill Cosby

6 Comments:

Blogger Mr Mackie said...

actually I dont have grey hair yet, probably go bald first

7:33 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A romance film - god you're sickening sometimes lol but that's lovely that you reunited with Meka, that's a cool photo although I hate dogs - and what a poser you are in the photo with the kiddies haha, don't give up your day job for posing though eh!!

9:53 pm

 
Blogger Mr Mackie said...

haha, all staged of course, I hired some kids ;-)

10:14 pm

 
Blogger d said...

that is one gorgeous dog, and a hell sight more loyal than my stoopid cat! those kids must've been thrilled to see you too :)

hope mum's feeling much better :)

1:25 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you couldn't possibly go bald with all that blond hair.. oh wait a sec, which one are you??

8:18 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This - by the way - is a compliment as she's a very beautiful dog:)
p.s good news about your ma - keep up the spoiling

11:32 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter