Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Friday, May 19, 2006

left the The Beat behind


I popped to one of Lower Hutt's many 2nd hand record shops today and found a record iv been looking for a long time (I Just Can't Stop It, The beat) but the big poo is that i left it at my office :-( I was salivating all afternoon thinking about playing it all night. Well never mind ill have to salivate over something else ;o)
I was doing some research on software for Dyslexics today at work and found this video that was on Campbell live just a week or two on Dyslexia and how its a gift!
sorry for no doodles but ill make up fr them over the weekend!

Dyslexic Quote

You should prefer a good scientist without literary abilities than a literate one without scientific skills.
-- Leonardo da Vinci

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Just Can't Stop It.

Spending?

:-)

8:46 am

 
Blogger Mr Mackie said...

yes I am a vinyl junky!

9:13 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But you can't fly on a vinyl disc.

:-(

2:34 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter