Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wired


I found an interesting site which was linked from the BBC last night were you can submit you photo of your face and they age it by 30 years, they havent sent me back my photo yet but Ill post it as soon as i get it back.Would be interesting to see what Ill look like as an old bugger! This is the web site. Todays doodle has nothing to do with being an old bugger but it is a self portrait. Work as usual today and yesterday was spent working in Masterton which made a nice change. Had a good feed at a work mates for tea tonight which was nice.

The aging process has you firmly in its grasp if you never get the urge to throw a snowball.
~Doug Larson

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a good feed too! At McDonalds!! Collected my workmates 7 year old from rugby - he was covered in mud and when I suggested he should dtake his mud covered shorts off to sit in my new car he happily told me he couldn't do that as he had no underpants on! I had to take him home for a shower and change of clothes before we could go to McD's where he was shouting his mum, sister and me to a meal 0 he had $4. An entertaining evening!

6:51 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting!When we played rugby as kids (here in Cape Town),we never wore underpants.

6:08 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter