Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Red Space



Well today I was a demolition man. I was helping a work mate demolish walls, was good fun but I inhaled lots of dust and smoke even with a mask on, so now I have had black snot. Not much of a party weekend just spending time doodling developing new styles, watching movies and listening to music.
It looks like my only remanding grandparent, Grandpa Jim isn't doing to well, so all my love goes out to him in Scotland.

I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.
~Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford, "Identity Crisis," M*A*S*H

2 Comments:

Blogger d said...

i like it, yessir (today's doodle) :)

12:11 am

 
Blogger Mr Mackie said...

Cheers big ears :o)

4:34 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter