Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Deirdre all hot and waxed


spent the day tiding up the house and washing Deirdre down as she hasn't had a good scrub for a month or two.
oh I have put a countdown timer on the side to count down how long it will be till I will see Wetroast next :o) wish i could speed it up!

How long a minute is, depends on which side of the bathroom door you're on.
~Zall's Second Law

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about a timer for when you see me next mr mackie. I feel left out now. LOL

6:11 pm

 
Blogger Mr Mackie said...

haha sorry, you know every one will want one now, we will have to catch up then too diner?

6:27 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I have one too? 6 months!

10:43 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter