Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Aghhhhhhh


Aghhhh I need to do something but I have no idea what!??? A couple of weeks ago I was going to join some night school classes but got distracted by a women so never enrolled, and now all of the courses have started so I'm too late. I was going to join a wine appreciation course. Just think of the challenges of ridding my Vespa home after a evening of wine testing......
Went to the city library after work today and got some books out. One on motorbike trips around NZ, one on scooters and the third on classic synthesisers. I went in to the library hoping to find a c.d. with Ravel by the Borodin String Quartet. but couldn't find it. the library is a great place for obscure music tastes :-) Oh and Im going to be in the Radio Active Lawn Bowls tournament on 1 April, a few friends and I have put together a team. should be a fun day; cheap drinks, birds and DJ's.

People with bad consciences always fear the judgement of children.

Mary McCarthy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"cheap drinks, birds, DJs"... BIRDS??? lol when I read that I automatically thought CHEAP DRINKS, BIRDS (as in chicks, you know girls) lol my bad! Hope that's not what you mean haha

10:54 pm

 
Blogger Mr Mackie said...

haha thats what i DID mean! hoping the arty student variety will be there :-)

11:06 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just be sure you don't catch something - bird flu for instance.

6:16 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter