Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Sunday, May 21, 2006

one treet


Well had a spot of acting for a mates short film today, i played a referee of a 1970's pro hop scotch match. then i went to pick up my new Ipod Nano, weeee music again!
1 doodle today but Im still practising and I find my woman have man like jaws, they look as if they were some past Olympic East German swimming team.
Over the years I have been heavily influenced by Illustrator Jason Brooks , and now he has a web-site!
Off to a friends place for tea yepee!

He that is not jealous is not in love.
~St. Augustine

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the man-like looks are part of their charm. Anyone can draw chocolate-box pretty women. Yiurs have character.

7:06 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter