Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Monday, April 10, 2006

Im going to be a rock* when i grow up


Well tonight I caught up with one of my Welly friends as they want me to join there band (I hope they know that i carn't play any musical instrument to save my life or any one else for that matter) its going to be a jazzy lounge thing with weird electronic sounds produced by yours truly. actually looking forward to our jam sessions which are due this Easter. I think I'll have to get a rock star hair cut next! What ever the out come or hiar cut, it will be interesting as I'm not used to making music with other people, I prefer do in it in my room alone with the door shut with a bunch of grapes for a 48 hr period
It was good being back at work today after a week off missed the place and the people.

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
-- Andre Gide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter