Welcome to Mr Mackie's Blog, a site about an artistic Vespa riding lanky dyslexic who thinks of him self as a DJ

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Happy Birthday Rosie


Its my littlest sisters Rosies 10th birthday today "Happy Birthday!" Well I finally booked my trip to the south Island last night something I have been meaning to do for ages. Im going to spend some time touring around on my Vespa Im going to exploring the northern part staying in back packers and at friends houses. Its going to be a well deserved Holiday and the first for years! I had Deirdre well serviced today as she was well due! this is going to be my first overs seas trip with her and hopefully many more to come! I have this huge map of NZ on my wall and I'm highlighting all the roads we've been down. It should be all orange by the end of the year !

“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.”

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you going? This week-end?

7:52 pm

 
Blogger Mr Mackie said...

I leave in the early hours on Friday the 21 April and arrive in Picton at 5am then scoot down the west coast to Greymouth for the night then up Arthers Pass to chch and scoot around back up to Wellington on ANZAC day. It will be all bloged! :-)
weeeeee i carnt wait! my Vespa just had the best Service by my mate MR Skoot www.mrskoot.co.nz

8:41 pm

 
Blogger d said...

might be like one of those other kinds of calendars too ey....
wink wink nudge nudge ey ey ;)

1:42 pm

 
Blogger Mr Mackie said...

Could be, say no more ;o)

5:16 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
hit Counter